FEATURES & SPECS
- These 4th Generation Panasonic Eneloops are rechargeable up to 2100 times
- Eneloops retain 90% of their charge after 1 year
- Eneloops retain 70% of their charge after 5 years
- Eneloops are known to retain high performance even at low temperatures down to –20°C
- Eneloops come fully charged with solar power
- 1.2V / 2000mAh Capacity (1900mAh at minimum)
NOTE: Previous generations were made by Sanyo. 4th Generation are made by Panasonic. Therefore we suggest getting Panasonic so as not to get old batteries.
Recharging with Solar Power?
If you’re looking to charge up your Panasonic Eneloop AA batteries on the go we recommend the Anker PowerPort 21W Solar Charger and Anker PowerCore 10,000mAh Power Bank coupled with the SunJack USB Battery Charger.
Affiliate Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links. By buying through the links we may receive a small commission on sales. This has no effect on the price for you. We have not been paid to promote particular products. We only recommend products that we believe in. We warmly appreciate your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.