- Paracord is especially robust, lightweight and strong for it’s size, with a breaking strength of 550lbs.
- Since Paracord is “kernmantle” rope, it can be cut open to reveal 7 smaller inner strands (the kern). Each foot of paracord provides 7 feet of inner strands in addition to the outer sheath (the mantle).
- The inner strands are fine enough that they can be used for smaller tasks like fishing and sewing.
- Paracord dries quickly, resists mold, mildew, rot, abrasion, and tangling, and won’t fade in UV sunlight.
- Paracord can be woven into bracelets and necklaces, applied to knives and gear (to increase grip), used for shelter building, traps & snares and more.
- Made by certified U.S. government contractors and manufactured in the USA.
Affiliate Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links. By buying through the links we may receive a small commission on sales. This has no effect on the price for you. We have not been paid to promote particular products. We only recommend products that we believe in. We warmly appreciate your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.