ILBE Pack – Gen 2 USMC Tactical Backpack
The ILBE pack is a legendary military pack—designed by Arc’teryx for the USMC. The ILBE Pack is extremely affordable and makes an excellent bug out bag.
We like it so much we gave it 4.7 Stars in our ILBE Pack Review.
Where To Buy Used:
Where To Buy New:
The USMC GEN 2 Improved Load Bearing Equipment (ILBE) is a surplus backpack that was designed by Arc’teryx for the Official US Marine Corps.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Main pack plus hip belt, radio pouch, assault pack and lid.
- Colour: Marpat digital Woodland
- Condition: Used
- Load Capacity: Designed to carry up to 120 Lbs.
- Expandability: Exterior of pack & parts feature “MOLLE” for attaching additional pouches or gear.
- Materials: Pack is primarily made of extremely robust 725 denier Cordura® fabric.
- Style: Pack features an internal frame design with 2 aluminum stays that can be bent to conform to the contours of your back for optimum fit, and a lumbar support at the base of the pack for comfort.
Our Rating: 4.7 Stars
Find out why in our full review:
As with all used surplus gear the ILBE may contain some unpleasant odours. Ours did, so we took the pack apart and let it sit in a tub of warm water with vinegar and soap.
Affiliate Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links. By buying through the links we may receive a small commission on sales. This has no effect on the price for you. We have not been paid to promote particular products. We only recommend products that we believe in. We warmly appreciate your support!
Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.