- Removes: 99.99999% bacteria (salmonella, cholera, E.coli, etc.) and protozoa (giardia and cryptosporidium)
- Filter size: 0.1 micron filter
- Filter Capacity: 100,000 gallons.
- Length: The Sawyer Mini is 5.5″
- Includes: MINI Filter, 16 ounce compressible pouch, drinking straw, cleaning plunger.
- Uses: The Sawyer Mini can be used as is or attached to most standard disposable water bottles, as well as directly to hydration packs.
FAQ: “Do filters remove viruses?”
It’s important to note that most water filters such as this one do not remove viruses, chemicals or dissolved solids. As a rule of thumb, the safest way to treat water for those contaminants is to boil it. Check out our “cookware” items.
Affiliate Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links. By buying through the links we may receive a small commission on sales. This has no effect on the price for you. We have not been paid to promote particular products. We only recommend products that we believe in. We warmly appreciate your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.