For a lightweight survival headlamp that operates on a single AA battery, the Zebralight H52 is one of the best headlamps on the market.
- Good overall brightness, light throw, and light adjustability means it works well around a campsite as well as for trail finding at night.
- Small size & low weight means it won’t use up much space or weight in your bug out bag.
- High durability and water resistance to withstand harsh conditions during emergencies.
- Minimal battery drain: up to 3 months per charge on a single AA battery means your AA batteries go a very long, long way.
- This little light may seem expensive at first glance, but when you consider all of it’s excellent survival features (outlined in our Zebralight H52 Review) you really get what you pay for.
Our Rating: 4.7 Stars
Find out why in our full review:
Affiliate Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links. By buying through the links we may receive a small commission on sales. This has no effect on the price for you. We have not been paid to promote particular products. We only recommend products that we believe in. We warmly appreciate your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.